What does it mean to find clarity in your life and your business? Steve Woodruff, the King of Clarity, joins me to discuss just that. You won’t want to miss his valuable pieces of information on why you should find clarity and how.
Steve has spent the last 30 years helping businesses, small and large, to get on the same page with their message both internally and externally. There are five questions that many companies don’t take the time to ask themselves about what they do, who they do it for, how they do it, and why.
One of his biggest dreams is that all companies start asking and answering these questions at the C-suite level, or the top of their organization. Once your leadership is clear on the company message, it can be filtered down to every employee. When everyone is on the same page, your clients and customers will always feel that the message they receive is consistent.
If you have no idea where to start, think first about what it is you want to do. You cannot find clarity with your message if your offer or your service isn’t clear. You cannot be heard if you don’t know what you should be known for. People can’t refer you to others if they’re not sure what you do.
Listen in to hear all of Steve’s wonderful advice. Then start answering the five questions for yourself and your business. Let us know if answering those questions helps you to see your own message more clearly.
- [02:05] Our topic for today? Getting heard and referred!
- [03:06] Welcome Steve Woodruff, the King of Clarity, to Women Worldwide.
- [04:11] How did Steve become the King of Clarity?
- [06:32] Learn why Steve’s company is called Clarity Fuel.
- [07:34] Steve shares the main takeaways from his book and who it is for.
- [09:35] How does the activating language work?
- [12:29] What channels and where should you focus your efforts?
- [14:05] Learn how to ask the right questions of yourself to find clarity.
- [17:44] How does Steve apply emotional intelligence to his company?
- [20:17] Steve shares how he has found his own clarity.
- [23:03] What are the best questions you should ask yourself to find clarity?
- [27:17] Hear Steve share one of his dreams for all businesses.
- [29:13] What advice does Steve have to help you find clarity?
- [30:40] Connect with Steve and grab his book.
Links and Resources:
Episode Sponsor: Feel First Test
Watch the interview here.