*We apologize for any issues with sound quality. Due to the ever-changing state of the world because of Covid-19, many of our guests are taking interviews and recording shows outside of their homes which interferes with recording.*
In this unprecedented time of isolation, we should be so thankful that we have the technology to remain connected. Here to discuss her new venture as well as what it means to be technologically connected is JJ Ramberg. JJ is no stranger to media and her new company is an amazing way to connect and learn all at the same time.
JJ is an entrepreneur, TV host, speaker, and best-selling author, and she is no stranger to the perils and beauty of media. Earlier this year she and her brother launched Goodpods, an app that allows you to follow your podcast loving friends and see what they’re listening to.
Her insights on the ways that we can connect in this crazy world and how to navigate entrepreneurship in this new landscape are impressively poignant. Her words of advice and encouragement are much needed and the fact that she has successfully launched a business in spite of world events is uplifting.
You won’t want to miss any of JJ’s nuggets of wisdom and reflection. Take a moment, step away from the enforced family time, and listen as we chat about all things business and entrepreneurship.
- [01:46] Welcome back! We live in an amazing world of technology.
- [03:02] Deirdre welcomes JJ Ramberg to the show to discuss how lucky we are to have the technology we do today.
- [03:57] What prompted JJ to shift her business?
- [05:33] JJ shares what skills she had to learn to pivot her business.
- [07:23] How do the challenges of being a TV host differ from being an entrepreneur?
- [08:32] Which responsibilities would JJ like to delegate to her brother and business partner?
- [11:31] Learn more about Goodpods.
- [14:09] How does JJ face fears as an entrepreneur?
- [15:49] Has JJ had any “aha!” moments that have impacted her path?
- [19:37] JJ shares how she is managing her stress so that she can help others.
- [22:49] Listen as JJ leaves you with her parting words of advice.
- [23:57] Connect with JJ.
Links and Resources:
Episode Sponsor: FEEL First Test
Watch the interview here.