We all use our brains differently to process our experiences in the world, but what is the intersection between the logical mind and creativity. Gina Rubel, CEO of Furia Rubel Communications, has been studying this connection her entire career.
As a lawyer and former litigator with a background in PR, she has been decades understanding how people think and how that impacts their everyday decisions. Her company was the first Pennsylvania marketing and public relations agency with a niche in the legal field.
Not only is her background in PR but she’s also written not one, but two books on public relations for lawyers. What does she credit for her successes in PR, law, and now in entrepreneurship? Understanding how logic and creativity mix and mingle and ways to blend them to create the best possible results for her clients.
Listen as she shares more about her background and why she’s found solace in taking back her time. No longer does she hold on to all the pieces of her business. Instead, she has learned that delegation leads to success and happiness.
Gina gives us so many amazing nuggets of advice, encouragement, and information so you’ll want to listen right to the end.
- [01:29] We’re talking all about how we use our brains.
- [02:40] How does one move from law to entrepreneur and agency owner?
- [03:27] What was the transition like?
- [04:51] Which skills did she carry over into her business from law?
- [06:10] How does Gina define creativity?
- [07:43] Any AHA moments as a litigator?
- [10:39] Why it is so important that women lift up other women.
- [12:58] Does she tend to have team members that are like her or that compliment her?
- [15:01] How does she maintain her calm around getting everything done?
- [17:41] Why cutting back on social media is so important to boundaries and mindset.
- [19:25] Ways she’s taking her time back.
- [22:52] How Gina starts each and every morning.
- [24:16] Gina shares her parting advice.
- [25:27] Connect with Gina.
Links and Resources:
Gina on Facebook
Gina on Instagram
Watch the interview here.