*We apologize for any issues with sound quality. Due to the ever-changing state of the world because of Covid-19, many of our guests are taking interviews and recording shows outside of their homes which interferes with the recording.*
How do you find happiness after escaping abuse and becoming the sole provider for your child? For Marja Zapusek it took accessing her consciousness and understanding that her reality was shaped by her choices.
Despite having a successful corporate career and what appeared to be a happy and stable, normal life, Marja was not happy. After getting out of her relationship, she tried many different modalities, but it wasn’t until she found Access Consciousness that she began to find her happiness.
She is now an Access Consciousness Certified Facilitator and a corporate mediator. She’s healthy, happy, and building a thriving business that supports her and her daughter.
Listen in as she shares how she reached this place and why taking ownership of your actions is the first step to accessing your full consciousness. Marja gave such amazing advice during this interview as well as ways to be more in tune with your body and heart. Remember, you are responsible for your happiness, so make sure that you are consciously intentional.
- [01:43] What does it mean to be fully conscious?
- [03:05] How does one become an access consciousness facilitator?
- [05:16] Was the realization understanding that she was the one creating everything in her life?
- [06:54] Learn how you can step back and evaluate if you find yourself in a cycle of unhappiness.
- [10:07] Your point of view creates your reality.
- [13:31] How do you push beyond familiar boundaries?
- [16:10] What kinds of challenges does Marja face and how does she address them?
- [19:39] Learn more about the changes people see as they complete the Access Consciousness modalities.
- [21:27] What motivates Marja to keep going each and every day.
- [22:39] One final piece of advice to take steps toward active consciousness.
- [23:39] Connect with Marja.
Links and Resources:
Episode Sponsor: Routledge
Watch the interview here.