Practicing mindfulness is one way to combat the stressors of our ever-changing world. Michelle Enriquez is a corporate mindfulness strategist who works with leaders and change-makers to be more mindful and intentional. Have you done your mindfulness practice today?
Michelle has spent years learning more about mindfulness practices and how to apply them in a corporate setting. She creates personalized mindfulness plans and provides accountability to many of New York’s top professionals, politicians, and athletes.
She’s joining me today to talk about why we need to practice mindfulness each day. She’s giving us actionable tips and advice to put into our daily practice as well. Not into meditation? That’s fine. Michelle knows and shares several ways that you can begin to incorporate daily mindfulness practices into your own life.
The first step? Being more in tune with your breath and how it impacts your mood, thoughts, and actions.
Listen as she shares how you can get started even if you’re a complete beginner. You can live without food and water for a time, but you cannot live without breath. Her tips and advice are truly fantastic for all levels of practice. No matter if you’ve been practicing mindfulness for minutes or decades, you’ll learn something new during this conversation.
- [02:37] Welcome Michelle to the show and hear her story.
- [03:05] How did she become a leader in corporate mindfulness strategy?
- [05:08] Were the leaders she was working with aware of their lack of mindfulness?
- [06:42] What are the first steps to boost your mindfulness and intentionality?
- [08:40] How do you stay mindful in tough situations?
- [10:29] The journey of mindfulness is a lifestyle.
- [12:38] Are there ways to incorporate an accountability buddy into a mindfulness practice?
- [14:26] What are some of the positive results and outcomes her clients have seen?
- [17:17] Has she had any big AHA moments in her career?
- [19:19] How mindful can you be when we’re constantly connected?
- [21:55] Is she constantly learning new practices and techniques for being mindful?
- [24:28] Listen as Michelle shares her parting advice.
- [26:13] Connect with Michelle.
Links and Resources:
Michelle on Twitter
Michelle on Facebook
Michelle on Instagram
Michelle on LinkedIn