What’s the saying? When you love what you do, you never work a day in your life? Laleh Hancock has spent her life helping others find joy in their work and life. She is a leadership and entrepreneurial coach who has spent the last 30 years inspiring others.
Laleh’s early life was rife with change. Her family abruptly moved from Iran to avoid being caught up in a war. This was one of the first times she evaluated how to approach the world. Rather than spending her time hiding away from the world, afraid to get involved, she jumped in and lived her new life.
She credits her ability to handle and thrive in change for some of her entrepreneurial success. If you can flip your mindset and turn problems into promises, then success will come. It all starts with having a mind for leadership and positivity.
Listen as Laleh shares her thoughts on being featured in multiple books on leadership, why her work is so important to her, and how examining your mindset is the first step to happiness. She has so many wonderful pieces of advice on dealing with the blocks that hold you back.
Laleh is an inspiration. You won’t want to miss a minute of this conversation.
- [01:31] Reach out and let Deirdre know your thoughts about the show and topics!
- [03:03] Welcome Laleh Hancock and learn why she became an entrepreneur.
- [05:02] What is it like to be one of America’s Leading Ladies?
- [07:18] Learn the things that hinder people from making an impact.
- [09:15] How can you find your voice?
- [13:20] What gives Laleh the most joy in what she does?
- [14:38] Laleh shares how she incorporates empathy and emotional awareness in her life.
- [18:18] Learn the challenges that Laleh faces in her life and business.
- [21:30] When you keep barriers up you are repelling everything, even the good things.
- [23:33] Every problem has the possibility to be a gift.
- [24:23] How can you be intentional and find joy in business?
- [26:19] Connect with Laleh.
Links and Resources:
Episode Sponsor: FEEL First Test
Watch the interview here.