When you hear the word “cannabis” what is your first thought? Be honest. Is it that it’s a drug and why are we talking about it? For so many people, women in particular, that is the exact reaction. But what if we’ve had it all wrong all these years?
Tekisha Harvey has spent her entire career in marketing and after leaving the corporate world, knew she wanted to dive into something new and different. That’s when she found out about the growing cannabis industry.
After trying a few products herself, she knew that it was time to turn the conversation away from the negative propaganda that has been perpetrated for years and start talking about wellness.
She is sharing all about how she came up with the idea for CannaCurious and why she’s passionate about spreading the cannabis for wellness message. It’s time to remember that cannabis is a plant with amazing healing properties and Tekisha is ready and willing to answer your questions!
- [02:30] Welcome Tekisha Harvey and learn more about her path to CannaCurious.
- [05:43] How she came up with the idea for CannaCurious.
- [06:46] What was her experience like when trying to share the information she’d found?
- [08:54] Learn the most surprising use for cannabis that she’s found so far.
- [11:26] Can using CBD products help to avoid various surgeries?
- [12:58] Who is reading her magazine?
- [14:37] Has she had any big AHA moments?
- [16:03] What skills has she had to learn as she’s launched CannaCurious?
- [17:33] Where does she find information about this industry?
- [19:13] How does she stay focused with all the distractions?
- [20:32] Is she using social media to spread the message?
- [21:56] Hear Tekisha’s advice for anyone looking to start something that has never been done.
- [23:46] Connect with Tekisha.
Links and Resources:
CannaCurious on Instagram
CannaCurious on Facebook
CannaCurious on Pinterest
Watch the interview here.