No matter if you’re using Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Clubhouse, or any other social media platform to grow your authority and visibility, you need to do it strategically. Mandy McEwen has spent more than a decade helping her clients do just this and she’s here to share her tips and tricks.
Mandy is the Founder and CEO of Mod Girl Marketing, an award-winning digital marketing agency. She and her team build influential personal brands for high-performing business leaders and executive teams, and they do it all with targeted content and strategy.
When she first started her agency, she dabbled in all things marketing and brand development, but she realized that LinkedIn was the place that she loved. Most of her ideal clients were already on LinkedIn but they weren’t using the platform properly and she set out to remedy that.
She has now created 8+ marketing courses and is a Top 20 Female Marketer per G2 and she’s sharing that knowledge with the Women Worldwide Community. Her #1 tip? Become attuned with the “why” behind your business and the reason you’re using each specific platform.
Want some more amazing nuggets? Listen in to hear all of the insights Mandy has to share.
- [01:20] How do you stand out on a business platform?
- [02:20] Learn more about Mandy and her path to becoming a LinkedIn Consultant?
- [05:30] Mandy shares some quick tips for optimizing LinkedIn.
- [08:25] Is LinkedIn Live the most important aspect?
- [11:38] What is your purpose for being on the platform and running your business?
- [12:27] Mandy shares her greatest success and her biggest challenge as a business owner.
- [15:07] She digs deeper on her greatest success.
- [17:15] How has she managed her FOMO and stayed focused on her goals.
- [19:42] Does meditation help her manage her stress?
- [20:28] What’s the biggest lesson she has learned in business?
- [23:15] Hear Mandy’s parting advice.
- [25:28] Connect with Mandy.
Links and Resources:
Mod Girl Marketing on LinkedIn
Watch the interview here.