Are you properly using video to tell your brand’s story? No matter if you’re climbing the corporate ladder or building your own corporation, you have a brand and a story. Video is one of the best media to connect with your ideal audience and April Pertuis is helping women everywhere to own it.
April is a former video journalist turned visibility and media specialist. While she was building her 30-year career in journalism, she realized that the stories she loved to tell were the ones that the storyteller often overlooked.
She took that passion and desire and built a business to help women realize their own beautiful stories and why they need to share them. She now works to help her clients and followers become more comfortable on camera. Using live streaming and video helps to quickly build a strong and loyal following, but so many women are scared to be on camera.
Listen as she shares some of her best tactics for helping people overcome their fear of camera and ways to build video into your day. She also has her own private Facebook group dedicated to helping others leave their fear of live streaming behind. It’s not meant to be perfect. It’s meant to be real. The world needs more real positivity.
- [01:27] We’re talking all about video and getting your story out there.
- [02:59] How has April found herself as a storyteller and video expert?
- [06:01] Why she loves helping people to realize their story and share it.
- [09:08] What holds people back from live streaming?
- [11:44] How does she help her clients to warm up and calm their fears?
- [16:05] Ways to boost your energy if you’re feeling really nervous.
- [18:20] Has she faced any challenges during the pandemic?
- [21:10] Any advice for taking that first step toward live streaming?
- [23:55] Connect with April.
Links and Resources:
April on Instagram
April on Facebook
April on LinkedIn
Watch the interview here.