Do you rule your emotions or are you ruled by them? Did you know that your emotions are the drivers for almost everything in your life? Masha Malka has been coaching clients internationally for 18 years after obtaining her Master’s in Higher Education and various certifications in ALT, NLP, Transformational thinking, and more.
What does this mean? It means that she is extremely in tune with her emotions and how they can help her in achieving her dreams.
It wasn’t always that way, however. She wasn’t always sure of how she wanted to spend her life and for a time, her emotions completely ruled her. After deciding to take back her life, she realized exactly how she wanted to impact the world.
She’s now implementing her One Minute Coach system and writing books to help female entrepreneurs get back to a healthy place emotionally. Listen in to hear more about her story and why she’s so passionate about helping others to succeed.
- [01:35] How much are you focused on your emotions?
- [03:22] What made Masha choose her career path?
- [06:01] Learn ways you can use your emotions to build a better life.
- [08:34] Actionable steps you can take to better acknowledge and reframe your emotions.
- [11:48] You are responsible for giving the events in your life meaning. Learn more.
- [14:27] Learn more about how experiences don’t change, just your perception of them.
- [16:41] How she dreamed up one-minute coaching.
- [18:44] The AHA moment that changed her life the most.
- [20:57] What are some of the challenges she has faced?
- [24:13] It’s natural to want control in our lives, but control is an illusion.
- [26:39] Connect with Masha.
Links and Resources:
Watch the interview here.