Your power and your energy are your own, but what do you do when they’re running low and you have no clue how to get them back? That’s where Anjli Garg comes in. She’s an attorney and an executive coach helping leaders to soar while also finding their joy.
Burnout comes in many forms. For Anjli it happened as she realized that her drive to pursue her dreams was destroying everything else in her life. That was when she understood the necessity of balance in achievement.
She has since dedicated herself to the healing arts and spirituality and has found her balance in a very turbulent world. Now she’s helping others to do the same. But what does that mean exactly?
Listen as Anjli shares her coaching philosophy and framework and why she’s so passionate about moving leaders out of burnout and into the joy of achievement. She is giving out some amazing advice as well as ways to determine whether or not you’ve hit the hard wall of exhaustion or more.
- [01:14] We’re moving into the new year. How are you feeling?
- [03:07] Learn more about Anjli Garg and why she’s so passionate about burnout.
- [06:14] How can you recognize the signs of exhaustion and burnout?
- [08:07] What are the steps for finding better balance?
- [11:02] Is it harder to soothe the inner child or trust the higher intelligence?
- [13:12] You have to listen to yourself to find change.
- [15:34] Does change truly have to come from inside?
- [16:52] How to approach a resistance to change?
- [17:56] What does Anjli do when she finds herself spinning out?
- [20:56] What to do if your loved ones are spreading negativity in your life.
- [25:07] Hear Anjli’s parting words of advice.
- [26:18] Connect with Anjli.
Links and Resources:
Anjli on LinkedIn
Watch the interview here.