Have you ever been told that you need to write a book to cement your authority in your area of expertise? In many ways, the “they” in that question are probably right. But you first have to write and publish a book that has meaning.
This is exactly what Andréa Albright excels in. She started her entrepreneurial journey in the health and fitness industry and has since written 25 books reaching tens of millions worldwide. She is on a mission to help authors find the same success she has by publishing books and making legacies.
She’s joining me to share her journey but also to share why she’s so passionate about the publishing industry and the changes that it needs to make. She’s been in the entrepreneurial game for over 17 years and much of that time she’s been building an empire.
Her goal is for authors to understand what it takes to do the same.
Listen as she shares more about her background and what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur. In her latest book, Visionary Boss, she’s explaining what it means to be a visionary and how to become successful in your own area of expertise.
Plus, if you’ve been looking to publish a book, her publishing company, Beverly Hills Publishing, could be just the right fit for you!
- [01:35] Andréa Albright is a legacy maker who is helping to transform the publishing industry.
- [02:43] Listen as she shares her entrepreneurial path and what made her start writing.
- [06:00] How does she help other authors face their fears and challenges while writing and publishing?
- [07:34] Learn all about her new book and why she decided to write it.
- [09:43] Ways you can move past your own doubt.
- [11:38] How does self-care fit into the entrepreneur path?
- [14:58] What can you do to reset when you slip into self-doubt and stress?
- [19:14] Why Andrea is passionate about changing the publishing industry.
- [22:03] Andrea’s parting advice to the community.
- [23:51] Connect with Andrea.
Links and Resources:
Andréa on Twitter
Watch the interview here.