Have you ever woken up on a Monday and wondered why you’re doing what you’re doing? You dread the day and know there’s something better out there for you? Listen as Anne Benveniste shares how you can transform your career from something that looks good on paper to something that you truly love.
Anne is a former marketing professional turned career coach. After spending years in the field of marketing and realizing she didn’t love it the way she thought she did, Anne started making changes. It wasn’t perfect. In fact she took a bunch of detours on her road to coaching.
But man is she happy she did.
She now helps professionals figure out what their true passion is and how they can make their career reflect that passion. We’ve all had moments when we felt we needed a change, but so many times we resisted it.
We are chatting all about the reasons people are looking for career change, what keeps them stuck, and why you’ll never look back when you finally work in the realm of your passion and genius. Anne has so many amazing tips. Listen in to hear them all.
- [02:57] Why and how did Anne Benveniste make the pivot to launch The Career Studio?
- [05:33] What are some of the starting steps to make changes in your career?
- [08:04] Does our current lifestyle prevent us from making big changes?
- [10:38] You have to own who you are and what matters to you.
- [11:56] Is complacency one of the issues she runs into when it comes to coaching her clients?
- [13:37] One of the aha moments that changed Anne’s career.
- [16:33] Which generation does she find herself working with the most?
- [20:16] Anne shares her parting advice for the community.
- [21:34] Connect with Anne.
Links and Resources:
FOLLOW ME AT: