“Your comfort is where your dreams go to die.” – Nicole Roberts Jones
If you read or hear that statement and start feeling some emotions come up, then this is truly the episode for you. Nicole Roberts Jones is a coach, speaker, and author who has found her purpose in drawing out what’s best in others.
She knew from a young age that she wanted to be in the entertainment business, but what she found when she got there was that she wasn’t quite fulfilling her purpose. She loved her job. She loved her work. She loved the people she was working with. But she wasn’t lit up.
Fast forward several years and she was working with young ladies through a non-profit, helping them figure out their brilliance. She. Lit. Up. She knew then and there, she’d found her purpose.
Now she works with entrepreneurs to create multiple streams of income from what they already know in order to build an empire from their expertise. She is sharing her tips and advice right here and let me tell you, her words are fire.
Listen in to hear her advice and grab your very own free copy of her eBook, Alongside My 9 to 5 – Free eBook. You won’t regret it.
- [01:39] Welcome Nicole Roberts to chat all about your brilliance.
- [02:51] What made her shift to entrepreneurship?
- [06:03] The things that stop us from stepping into our purpose.
- [09:18] Hear Nicole’s purpose framework and why it’s so important.
- [12:54] How this framework applies to a corporate position.
- [14:31] What she hopes people take away from her book.
- [16:57] You can serve more people when you learn how to multiply.
- [17:33] Nicole shares an AHA moment she had while building her business.
- [20:12] How did she find her first coach?
- [22:07] Does she ever get stressed? How does she manage it?
- [23:51] Nicole’s parting advice for the community.
- [24:50] Connect with Nicole.
Links and Resources:
FOLLOW ME AT: