Every day entrepreneurs all over the world are creating innovative new products, services, and ideas, but can you? Rachael McCrary joins me to share what it takes to be a leader in this time and what it takes to start moving your own mountains. Listen as we chat about serving a need, doing the research, and making sure your team is on the same page with you.
Rachael has been in the fashion industry for over 20 years. She has been nurturing relationships with overseas factories and sourcing products for her own businesses and for start-ups that she has helped through consulting. Those relationships made her move into developing PPE and sourcing Covid tests seemed like a natural progression.
She’d already dipped her toes into the protective apparel market with RxBra and the move into highly needed PPE seemed like a good fit. This move wouldn’t have been possible without the infrastructure and team she already had in place. Listen as she shares what it took to move into the PPE market and why she was so passionate about combining science and fashion to create truly necessary apparel.
For Rachael, the best way to find the career of your dreams is to follow your passion. If you’ve ever thought to yourself, man I’d love to get paid to do this thing, try it out. Other people may want the thing that you’re passionate about, but you have to have the passion and drive to make it happen.
Are you ready to follow your passions and start moving your own mountains?
- [01:33] Let’s talk about the entrepreneur who moves mountains and gets things done.
- [03:35] Learn more about Rachael McCrary and her background.
- [06:17] Has she drawn on her own experience with sourcing to help find materials needed for PPE and her own line of FIR clothing?
- [09:26] Have the characteristics of a leader changed since Covid hit?
- [11:58] What has Rachael learned through these times?
- [13:41] How does Rachael approach problems to get things done?
- [16:02] Does Rachael normally discuss the process or do people just follow her lead?
- [17:38] Has she experienced any Uh-Ohs’ or AHA’s as she’s moved through creating Infrawear?
- [21:01] How does she manage her stress and that of her team?
- [24:05] Learn how you can move mountains in your life.
- [25:17] Connect with Rachael.
Links and Resources:
NRPR Group is a strategic positioning agency that helps businesses, celebrities, entertainment companies, consumer products, and more to build successful brand platforms and reach their business objectives.
Watch the interview here.