Is this my stress?
We make the choice to take and deal with different stressors every day, but are we taking on other people’s stress? Many times the answer is, yes! Listen as Kass Thomas joins me to chat about the choices we make and the changes they beget.
Kass Thomas is a human courier of communication helping others to lean into their experience and raise their voice. She’s also the author of two books and a speaker. Her goal is to help others communicate effectively so they can put away the negativity and find the positivity.
Who are you today?
What choices are you going to make today that may create massive change in your life? It’s okay if you don’t know these answers but be open to possibilities and you’ll be amazed at how your life changes.
Want to hear more amazing advice? Listen in to hear all that Kass has to share!
- [01:27] Choices and changes go together. Learn more.
- [02:44] How did she get to the point where she wanted to help people make good changes?
- [03:47] Why do so many follow a predetermined path rather than their intuition?
- [05:17] Ways she helps people to relax and lean into their intuition.
- [07:23] What does it mean to evolve continuously?
- [09:40] Stress is not necessarily a bad thing.
- [11:21] Learn more ways you can acknowledge and move past your stress.
- [13:47] What does Kass hope readers take away from her book?
- [15:53] 98% of our thoughts and feelings are other people’s impressions upon us.
- [17:43] Did she always want to be an author?
- [19:48] No one is you and presents information the way you do.
- [21:33] How does she manage her own stress so she can help and motivate others?
- [23:01] Ask yourself each morning, “Who am I today?”
- [26:26] Hear Kass’s parting advice for our community.
- [28:28] Connect with Kass.
Links and Resources:
FOLLOW ME AT: