Have you listened to what your body has been saying lately? Heather Nichols is a Joy of Business facilitator, movement and meditation consultant, tantra practitioner, and somatic psychotherapist. She states that our bodies are a treasure trove of information and insight into our lives. Listen in as she shares how you can become better attuned with yours.
Heather shares a bit about her background and the reason she started building her own businesses. She also provides additional information about how your body and mind affect the joy and success of your life and business.
Through all of her years in business, she has found that when she is in alignment with her body, mind, and spirit, she finds the most joy and success in her businesses. You are not confined to doing only one thing. You can be active and present in multiple pursuits at once, you just have to learn how to prioritize each day.
Listen in as she shares her thoughts and advice about how to better understand your body and what it is telling you. It doesn’t matter if you’re building a multi-seven-figure business or a beautiful home, your body and mind are the keys to finding happiness, joy, and success.
- [02:14] Welcome Heather Nichols to the show to share more about nurturing your business and your clients.
- [03:24] What started Heather down the path of mind and body therapy?
- [04:53] Learn more about Tantra and Somatic psychotherapy.
- [05:47] How does she nourish her clients?
- [08:31] You need to create the time for body movement.
- [10:02] Our bodies are a treasure trove of information and instinct for our business.
- [11:06] Learn a quick and easy process you can implement to become more aware of your body.
- [13:22] How does Heather define proof of a job well done?
- [14:57] What is one big thing that Heather has learned in building her businesses?
- [18:23] Include money into the flow of your life but stay true to your joy.
- [20:11] How does Heather stay grounded and present in her life and business?
- [22:04] Your body knows what needs your attention.
- [23:22] Heather leaves you with one last bit of encouragement to live a joyful life.
- [24:16] Connect with Heather.
Links and Resources:
Episode Sponsor: Routledge
Watch the interview here.