With all the changes in the role women play in society over the last several decades, new archetypes need to be explored. The traditional archetypes are extremely outdated which is why Stephanie Raffelock has written her latest book, Creatrix Rising.
She joins me on Women Worldwide to share her story and inspire women all over the world.
In light of the Women’s March, #MeToo, and the general shift in the power and purpose women have and play in the world, new ways of looking at the world are emerging. Women no longer, if they ever, identify with the roles of the maiden, mother and crone to describe their life and purpose.
More than any other generation, women today are encouraged to share their stories. But how should they go about it? Blast them on social media? Share in small social groups? Create movements?
This is what Stephanie is helping women to do. Share their stories in a way that is authentic and helps others to do the same.
- [02:36] Welcome Stephanie Raffelock to share about her journey to becoming an author.
- [04:10] What are some big takeaways for readers?
- [06:25] How Stephanie landed on the title of her book and why it appeals more to women today.
- [08:12] Where do the younger generations fall into this new canon?
- [09:45] Stephanie shares where we can begin to share our stories as women.
- [11:42] Why would someone choose not to share their story?
- [13:05] How should women be sharing their stories?
- [14:51] Authenticity is born of vulnerability.
- [15:48] Stephanie shares some AHA moments in her personal and professional life.
- [17:54] What keeps her motivated in these crazy, changing times?
- [18:37] Where does she find her own sense of peace?
- [20:23] How does she destress?
- [22:04] What can women do to start sharing their stories?
- [22:38] Connect with Stephanie.
Links and Resources:
Stephanie on LinkedIn
Stephanie on Facebook
Stephanie on Instagram
Watch the interview here.