If you’re running a business, then it is time to start investing in becoming a better storyteller. Stop relying on the marketing gobbledygook and start relating to your clients and customers in a real way. Christoph Trappe is one of the foremost experts on just this and he’s sharing his thoughts on Going Live.
Christoph has spent years helping businesses to tell their stories more effectively and to better reach their ideal audiences. What has that meant in recent years? It has meant taking static marketing methods and making them more dynamic by changing the delivery.
He is now a global top 14 content marketer and top 100 online marketer. He loves the beauty and challenge of content marketing campaigns because at the end of the day, they last. Content really is king in marketing but only if you’re making the right content for your business.
Listen as he shares his thoughts on content but more specifically why live streaming is the best way to create content these days. He’s also sharing his tips for creating impactful live streams that reveal the inner workings of business without giving it all away.
If you’ve been struggling with content creation, then you won’t want to miss this!
- [02:51] Welcome Christoph Trapp to the show and learn more about his background in content marketing.
- [05:01] What would he like his readers to get out of his most recent book, Going Live.
- [06:44] Why live streaming?
- [09:31] Mistakes you should avoid making when going live.
- [11:21] Christoph explains why the C-suite might be hesitant to implement live streams.
- [14:22] You don’t need to be an extrovert but know that there is a level of stress to going live.
- [15:44] What is his process for live streaming?
- [17:03] His AHA moment for going live and what he’s learned as the market has evolved.
- [19:07] How does he stay focused with everything going on these days?
- [21:48] Does he have a team behind him?
- [24:34] Christoph shares his parting advice for telling better business stories.
- [26:01] Connect with Christoph.
Links and Resources:
Christoph on Twitter
Christoph on Instagram
Christoph on Facebook
Christoph on LinkedIn
Watch the interview here.