Women Worldwide with host Deirdre Breakenridge welcomes back Nicole Rodrigues, as a guest co-host for episode #2 of a 3-part series. Nicole is the Founder of NRPR Group in Beverly Hills. She’s an entrepreneur and very tech savvy entertainment publicist.
In this episode, the focus is women and Executive Presence or EP, and together Nicole and Deirdre share advice when it comes to some frequently asked questions, including:
– How do the women presidential candidates show EP on stage and on camera?
– Is it important to maintain a female presence in the boardroom that balances out strength and emotional IQ?
– What are the characteristics of a great leader today?
– What are the best resources for woman who want to work on their executive presence?
– How important is looks vs. substance?
A little more about Nicole Rodrigues … Nicole’s extensive knowledge in bridging the gap between the technology and entertainment industries has allowed her to work with clients including Sony Pictures Entertainment, Dolby, Yahoo!, Sony Playstation, Hulu, and M-GO.
A little more about Your Host, Deirdre Breakenridge … Deirdre is an author, entrepreneur and CEO of Pure Performance Communications. A 25-year veteran in PR and marketing, she is the author of five Financial Times Press books including her latest titles, “Social Media and Public Relations,” and “Putting the Public Back in Public Relations.” Breakenridge speaks nationally and internationally on the topics of PR, social media and marketing. She’s an adjunct professor at NYU and UMASS at Amherst, a recognized blogger at PR Expanded, and also the co-founder of #PRStudChat, a dynamic twitter chat with PR professionals, educators and students.